The Impact of your Donation :
Panah is a non-profit organization, all donations being tax exempt in Pakistan U/S 2 (36) (C) of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001, read with rule 212 of the income tax rules, 2002.
Panah is a private, non-profit organization that receives 100% of its annual operating budget from donations and funds it receives from corporations, individuals and other NGOs. Now, sixteen years into its inception, the Shelter relies exclusively on the kindness and generosity of donors and supporters to provide services to survivors of abuse. It could not operate without those who share their time and money so that women and young girls who have been tortured and abused can have a place of hope.
Just to give you an idea of the kind of impact your donation makes:
- Rs. 4,000 can feed 5 children and infants for a whole month
- Rs. 7,500 funds safe shelter and other basic needs such as food, medical care, medicines and daily utilities for a resident for a whole month
- Rs. 6,000 each can ensure a basic academic and vocational education for all the residents for a month.
The links in How to Donate on the left provide information about how you can become a donor, a supporter or a volunteer in order to sustain Panah Shelter Home as a place of hope and possibility for those who have nowhere else to turn.
How to Donate
You can support Panah by:
– Monthly Sponsorship of residents.
– By sending donations in cash or kind
– By working at Panah as a volunteer
– Pay in cash or mail your cheques
in the name of “Panah Trust” to:
PANAH SHELTER HOME
Plot No. ST 6, Block 10, Federal B Area, Karachi
Telephone: +92 21 36360025, +92 21 36360028
You may also deposit money at:
Panah Trust, Bank Al-Habib,
Main Branch, I.I.Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Account number: —1001-0072-152630-75-1
Swift Code No.: BAHL PKKA