The Impact of your Donation :
(All donations being tax exempt in Pakistan U/S 2 (36) (C) of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001, read with rule 212 of the income tax rules,2002.)
Panah is a private, non-profit organization that receives 100% of its annual operating budget from corporations, individuals and other NGOs. Now, 16 years into its inception, the shelter relies exclusively on the generosity of donors in order to be able to provide services to victims of abuse. It is only with the help of such donors that Panah continues to secure the lives of those women who have undergone torment and we hope to continue to do so.
A small example of the impact of your donations:
- Rs. 4,000 can feed 5 children and infants for a whole month
- Rs. 6,000 each can ensure a basic academic and vocational education for all the residents for a month.
- Rs. 7,500 funds safe shelter and other basic needs such as food, medical care, and daily utilities for a whole month.
Want to become a donor?
Kindly, follow the links and information below and help us continue to provide for those who need it the most.
How to Donate
You can support Panah by:
– Monthly Sponsorship of residents.
– By sending donations in cash or kind
– By working at Panah as a volunteer
– Pay in cash or mail your cheques
in the name of “Panah Trust” to:
PANAH SHELTER HOME
Plot No. ST 6, Block 10, Federal B Area, Karachi
Telephone: +92 21 36360025, +92 21 36360028
You may also deposit money at:
Panah Trust, Bank Al-Habib,
Main Branch, I.I.Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Account number: —1001-0072-152630-75-1
Swift Code No.: BAHL PKKA